Monday – Thursday: 5:30am – 9:30pm
Friday: 5:30am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7am – 6pm
Little Bricks - Childcare Services
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 8:30pm
Friday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 12pm
Belvedere Square Market
5911 York Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
Lynne Brick’s Women's Health and Fitness at Belvedere Square was founded by Baltimore natives, Victor and Lynne Brick in 1985. Lynne Brick’s offers all the facilities and services you would expect from a world-class health club organization, including:
- the latest cardio equipment
- the latest programs, such as Pilates, yoga, sports specific training and wellness programming
- diet and nutritional counseling
- the latest strength training equipment · certified trainers
- childcare services
What Makes Us Different?
Brick Bodies/Lynne Brick's clubs have a comfortable atmosphere that is only possible in a privately owned and operated facility. The programs at the clubs are results-oriented, a reflection of Victor's training as a physical education instructor and Lynne's background as a shock-trauma nurse.
Group exercise is a major area of expertise, so much so that Les Mills International, the leading choreographed group exercise company in the world, chose Lynne and Victor to represent them in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The clubs offer great value for the cost of membership, but, most importantly, they are fun!
We at Brick Bodies want you to feel very comfortable with your decision as to which health club is right for you. We think the best way for you to be certain is to visit us for a 14-Day FREE MEMBERSHIP.
* First time users ONLY, local, year-round residents, 18 years or older, not valid with current membership. One free trial per person.