Food Lovers Unite – Don’t let your friends and family go “hangry” this holiday.
Grab a special treat for your special people. Fill their stockings with a gift card, chocolate, fresh-baked goods, artisanal cheeses, and more! Share the experience of local, organic and fantastic food and drink at one of the many convenient establishments at Belvedere Square.
Here are our top ten last-minute shopping ideas for your favorite food lover!
- Fresh baked goods, local and artisanal cheeses, hearty soups & sandwiches are always sure to please. Visit Atwaters, The Market Bakery, and Farmstead Cheese to choose from a selection of handmade goods and an Atwater’s specialty, homemade traditional fruitcake!
- Smoked and savory seafood, cheeses, poultry, game, legendary cheese tarts and pies are the perfect addition to any holiday get-together. Visit Neopol Savory Smokery to get the good stuff. Be sure to enjoy one of their delicious salads or sandwiches while you’re there.
- Specialty Vegan, Raw, Gluten-free and Paleo food and drinks. You’ll find it all at PlantBar, Powered by Zia’s. As a bonus, for every holiday gift card purchase of $50 or more, you’ll receive a signature Energy Cleansing Essentials kit!
- Delicious, healthy sweet and savory crepes. Stop into Sofi’s Crepes to bring home the delicious tastes of France. They even offer gluten-free options!
- A warm and comforting dish for a Ramen noodle-aficionado. Ejji Ramen is an exciting Ramen Restaurant borrowing unique elements from Malaysian cuisine. Order take out or dine in for happy hour every Friday and Saturday.
- Unique sauerkrauts, kimchi, seasonal ferments and kombucha tea. HEX Ferments offers a variety of living foods, teeming with enzymes and probiotics, all sourced from local organic farms.
- Fresh New England lobstah! New to the square, pop in for lunch at Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls and get a taste of Maine. Pick up a gift card, a unique dish for your party or take a break from your busy shopping day.
- Experience dry aged and cured Italian specialties, butchered meats, entrees and sauces. Ceriello Fine Foods offers gift baskets and custom creations featuring both homemade and imported goods.
- Local handmade ice cream, cakes, pies, and more. Prigel Family Creamery not only has the best sweet treats around, but they also carry freshly stocked hams, bacon, sausage, filet mignon, brisket and more. Support your local farmers and your taste buds.
- Don’t forget the chocolate. Pure Chocolate by Jinji has you covered with decadent holiday boxes, jars and spreads. Or consider their unique subscription program to share a new and exciting chocolate experience each month!
The best gifts for the holidays are here in the square! Visit our directory for a full listing of unique shops and dining establishments.