Belvedere Square Market is turning 16!
come celebrate with us on April 10th
Sixteen years ago, Belvedere Square Market was reopened with the goal of bringing new life through local businesses to the surrounding neighborhoods. Fast forward to today, where the Square has become a central hub with a strong sense of community not only for the neighboring communities, but also for Baltimore as a whole.
We love any chance to celebrate the amazing businesses that make up the community of Belvedere Square. Please join us as we celebrate 16 years of success and growth!
Scavenger Hunt & GIveaways
Scout for clues and learn more about the history of Belvedere Square while competing for a basket filled with Belvedere goodies!
There will be two, randomly selected, winners. Each winner will receive one of the following baskets:
- A $25 Gift Certificate to Neopol Savory Smokery
- A $20 Gift Certificate to Prigel Family Creamery plus a pint of cookie dough with a scooper to take home.
- A Succulent Wreath from Dutch Floral Garden ($100 Value)
- A Gift Card from Sofi's Crepes
- A $20 Gift Card from Ejji Ramen
- A $25 Gift Card from The Pizza Trust
- A $25 Gift Card from Baltimore Bicycle Works
- A Wild Bird Stone and Wood Windchime from Love That
- Three Jars of Jam from Atwaters
- A $20 Gift Card from Greg's Bagels
*All entries must be submitted online by midnight on April 11th. Winners will be selected randomly. Winners will be announced on Friday, April 12, 2019. Purchase does not increase your chance of winning.*
live music at the market
Join us on April 10th from 4 - 7 for live music by Simpli Rhythmic, an Acoustic Duo playing a range of R&B, Jazz, Blues, Alternative, and Classic Rock.
Community Engagement- GEDCO
Community comes first at Belvedere Square, that's why we want to take this opportunity to give back to the community which has continued to support the Square all these years.
In celebration of a thriving local community, we're partnering with a local nonprofit who has played an integral role in its growth. GEDCO has been serving the community since 1984 by providing community services, homeless and supportive housing, and senior services.
We're asking that visitor of the Square join us in that mission by donating one of the following new or gently used items to GEDCO by dropping it in the donation basket in front of Atwater's in the market:
- Plates, Cups, Napkins, Plastic Utensils
- Can openers
- Sheets & Bedding items
- Sets of dishcloths
- Nonperishable food items like Pasta Sauce or Canned tuna or salmon & snacks
- Toilet paper
- Reusable shopping bags
- Paint Supplies
- Paint Brushes
- Paint canvas/paper
- Office Supplies
- Games- Bingo Set, Board Games, Puzzles
- Household Cleaning Products
- Health and Beauty Items
- Note Pads and Journals
- Laundry Detergent
- Indoor Plants
- Peppermint Candy
Delicious Specials From Our Vendors
The Amazing restaurants that make Belvedere Square so great want to use this celebration as an opportunity to say thank you to YOU for being such loyal customers. To do that, they're offering some delicious specials on April 10th!
These specials include:
- A free mussel dish from Neopol when you order another item from their menu!
- Scrumptious birthday cake white chocolate pots de creme from Jinjis!
- Birthday cake flavored ice cream from Prigel Family Creamery & free toppings all night! Prigel will also have some temporary tattoos and stickers of ice cream!
- Grab a whole sandwich, a slice of cake and iced tea from Atwater's for just $16!
Balloons, photobooth and props
Show us your best birthday smile at our photo booth station! We'll have a huge Polaroid backdrop, fun birthday themed props and giant balloons!
Don't forget to tag us @bsqbaltimore and use the hashtags #belvederesquare and #sweet16atthesquare to be featured on our social media pages and website!