Baltimore’s favorite Friday night concerts are back!
All summer long, bring the family to Belvedere Square and enjoy an evening of FREE live music, featuring some of the area’s best local acts, outstanding food from your favorite Belvedere Square Market tenants and plenty more. We’ll #SeeYouatTheSquare!
May 24 – Kelly Bell Band
May 31 – Good Shot Judy
June 7 – Junkyard Saints
June 14 – Nelly’s Echo
June 28 – Mambo Combo
July 12 – Vertigo Red
July 26 – The Crawdaddies
August 2 – Red Dirt Revolution
August 9 – It’s All Good
August 16 – Patrick Alban & Noche Latina
August 23 – Crushing Day
August 30 – Ricky Wise & the Dirty Unit
September 6 – The New Romance
Information & Rules:
The following is a list of rules at Summer Sounds at the Square which are intended to keep us all safe and legal at this free summer event.
Rules concerning alcohol
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the event- Maryland ABC rules prohibit bringing alcoholic beverages into events where alcohol is sold.
- No open or reusable liquid or beverage containers are allowed to be brought in. Sealed cans, bottles, juice boxes, etc. are okay.
- Limit 2 snack size bags of food (for special instances such as allergies)
- Individuals caught trying to bring alcohol or food into the events will be barred permanently.
- All coolers and bags will be searched
- No alcoholic beverages may be taken outside of the Summer Sounds at the Square concert area
- Alcohol sales start at 6:00 P.M. and end at 9:00 P.M. at each event.
Other Rules and Conditions
- No skating or biking is allowed on the premises.
- No hard sports equipment
- No skateboards, skates or hoverboards
- No large vinyl or plastic tarps
- No beach umbrellas or canopy’s
- No solicitation is allowed at Summer Sounds at the Square
Belvedere Square, the City of Baltimore, Summer Sounds at the Square staff, sponsors and volunteers thank you for your adherence to these rules.