Music and warm summer nights...
what could be better?
Join us at the Square’s annual Summer Sounds, a festive and free summer concert series held at the Square on Friday nights, 6p.m.-9p.m. from May 24th to September 6th. The region’s most popular and emerging bands will serenade you as you enjoy a cold beverage and delicious meal made with outdoor dining in mind! Wonderful fun for the whole family, Summer Sounds is open to any and all who wish to enjoy music, food and good company!
2019 Band Line Up
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
2019 Summer Sounds Sponsors
Belvedere Square would like to thank the community of sponsors who have helped make Summer Sounds the best summer concert series in Baltimore for nearly two decades:
- War Horse Cities
- Chesapeake Beverage Company
- Bon & Viv Spiked Seltzer
- Evolution Craft Brewing Company
- Kirin Ichiban
- MacKenzie Management Company, LLC
- ChoiceOne Urgent Care
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center
- Zest Social Media Solutions
- Stages Music Arts
- Maryland Vascular Specialists of Belvedere Square
- Saint Paul’s School for Girls
- Saint Paul’s School
- Loyola University of Maryland
- Govanstowne Farmers’ Market
- Belvedere Veterinary Center
- GoGo’s of Baltimore
- Abacus Corporation
- Hirsch Electric
- Maryland Management
- Govans Library
Information & Rules
The following is a list of rules at Summer Sounds at the Square which are intended to keep us all safe and legal at this free summer event.
Rules concerning alcohol
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the event- Maryland ABC rules prohibit bringing alcoholic beverages into events where alcohol is sold.
- No open or reusable liquid or beverage containers are allowed to be brought in. Sealed cans, bottles, juice boxes, etc. are okay.
- Limit 2 snack size bags of food (for special instances such as allergies)
- Individuals caught trying to bring alcohol or food into the events will be barred permanently.
- All coolers and bags will be searched
- No alcoholic beverages may be taken outside of the Summer Sounds at the Square concert area
- Alcohol sales start at 6:00 P.M. and end at 9:00 P.M. at each event.
Other Rules and Conditions
- No skating or biking is allowed on the premises.
- No hard sports equipment
- No skateboards, skates or hoverboards
- No large vinyl or plastic tarps
- No beach umbrellas or canopy’s
- No solicitation is allowed at Summer Sounds at the Square
Belvedere Square, the City of Baltimore, Summer Sounds at the Square staff, sponsors and volunteers thank you for your adherence to these rules.