Belvedere Square’s unique mixture of shops, retail shopping, dining and convenient service options, from funky to fancy, makes it the perfect one-stop shop for everyone on your list. Conveniently located near Towson and Baltimore (plus there’s parking!), the Square is easily accessible. We’ve even provided you a handy cheat-sheet—here are 12 easy and thoughtful gift ideas to help you win the holidays.
GIFTS FOR THE HOME – PERSONAL, BEAUTIFUL, & HANDMADE GIFTS:
- Looking for something thoughtful and unique? Find unique and boho chic gifts at Love That. This sweet shop has everything from jewelry and hand made soaps and lotions to beautiful hand-beaded purses and clothing.
- Beautiful flowers never go unnoticed. Visit Dutch Floral Garden, specializing in European floral design, gifts, and more. The perfect gift for a budding gardener (pun-intended) or a lover of nature. Each arrangement is unique, just like each of the friends and family members on your list.
- A perfect selection of gifts both small and large, The House Downtown is an award-winning home furnishings store dedicated to creating stylish, comfortable & beautiful living. Including chic furniture and lighting, soft comfortable PJs, candles, luxury bedding and more. Come explore the possibilities.
- Don’t forget your photo gifts at Techlab Photo. Use a photo kiosk to order prints, books and more in their comfy café. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, let your photography speak volumes this holiday season.
GIFTING FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES – GEAR UP FOR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS.
- Gift the gear they need and the look they want. Visit VITA & Charm City Run for fashionable and functional athleisure wear, along with the best technical gear, running accessories and footwear for those on your list who are active or who want to get moving in the new year!
- Gift a membership to Lynne Bricks, Studio B, or Kanjizai Martial Arts to help loved ones get fit and fulfill New Year’s Resolutions.
- Lynne Brick’s, a Brick Bodie’s women-only health club, features group classes, cardio and weight training & childcare services.
- Studio B Yoga and Barre offers various styles of yoga and barre classes including Vinyasa Yoga, Power Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Heated Yoga, Barre, Heated Barre, Yoga-Barre Fusion, Pre-Natal Yoga and Mommy and Me Yoga.
- Kanjizai Martial Arts – Instead of another toy, get your little ninja a fun and fit experience this holiday season. Offering after school memberships and summer camp, as well as 6- and 12-month programs. With adult memberships and family discounts, the whole crew can join in.
PAMPER THEM – THE GIFT OF “ME-TIME.”
- Check out Babylon, a Full-Service Nail Salon & Spa. A gift certificate for a mani-pedi or salon service is always sure to go over well.
- Detox & de-stress after the holidays – Visit The Mandala Center for all of your behavioral health and wellness needs, including massage memberships and gift cards.
UNIQUE EATS- A TREAT FOR THEIR TASTE BUDS
- Handmade ice cream cakes and pies. Pick up a handmade ice cream cake or pie for your holiday gathering at Prigel Family Creamery. Or, grab a pint or quart of local organic ice cream in festive flavors like Peppermint, Gingersnap, Eggnog and Cinnamon.
- Chocolate subscription? Yes, please! Pure Chocolate by Jinji provides high quality, fresh and delicious chocolate, including Cacao Crossings – a Raw Chocolate Subscription Program. Each month you receive an inspired box of chocolates, unlike any other. Accompaniments can include written and photographic accounts of the flavor development process.
- Grab a dozen bagels for your Christmas morning breakfast! Greg’s Bagels has been voted one of “Baltimore’s Best” bagel & coffee shops for years.
- Cheers with a craft beer, wine, or cocktail. A long day of holiday shopping is not complete without a relaxing glass of wine or one of the best cocktails in Baltimore. Grab a drink and take a bottle to-go for a friend at Grand Cru, a full-service bar also offering packaged goods and full bottles of wine that make great gifts.